Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Computer problems and sleepy animals

So last week I came on several times to respond to comments and write up a blog but either blogger or my computer hates me because it was very uncooperative. First I couldn't access any of my posts, much less write a new one. By the end of last week though it said I wasn't even following any blogs. It was like my whole account was just wiped clean.

Thankfully I had so much going on that instead of panicking I found myself busy with work and other things but it has been very frustrating.

I had several times where I was really stressed last week and just wanted to sit down and write it all out on here. I thought about typing it out in Word or writing it on paper but it just didn't have the same feel I guess and I couldn't do it.

Finally yesterday when I checked back everything was back to normal as if nothing had ever happened. I really have no idea what happened or why it disappeared, except I am pretty sure my computer just hates me, but thankfully everything seems okay now.

My allergies are currently giving me horrible sinus pains so I don't have the mental powers right now to write anything more than this. Mostly I wanted to apologize for not responding to comments (which I couldn't even read but which I am very thankful for those of you that took the time to read and comment after I had been gone all summer) and I wanted to make sure blog was cooperating for me and I could get a post out.


 Also wanted to share a cute video



4 comments:

  1. Blogger needs to be spanked...and often! Stupid FREE STUFF!!!

    Sorry about your sinuses, that is the worst pain.
    Cute video!
    willie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mischief,

    I agree, blogger definitely needs to be spanked! Sorry to hear about the sinuses and hope you allergies settle down soon.

    Thank for sharing the video. Sooo cute, I love it! Ok bed time now for me :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Animals are so cute and entertaining :)

      Delete