Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Kenzie's Spanking Survey

1.) Was there a certain event from your life, that sparked the spanking interest? If so, feel free to share:

I don't think so.

2.) What do you most often call your HOH/Spanker? (Sir, Master, etc.)


Alpha


3.) What does your HOH/Spanker most often call you? (Young Lady, Girl, etc)

My name, sometimes woman


4.) We're building a big spanko bonfire, which one implement are you bringing to toss in?

Tough one really, I guess one of the wooden paddles. Though we've got like 4 or 5 now so it wouldn't make that big of a difference lol.


5.) We all know how many punishments there are to choose from; spanking, lecturing, corner time, etc.. but what about rewards? Do you have a favorite 'reward' that is used? If not, what's something you'd like used as a reward?

Hmm, Tm hasn't done too much with rewards at this point. Though he has said he plans to incorporate some at some point in the near future. Since my buying of kindle books has been cut off that would be a wonderful reward.


6.) What's that one phrase, that when it's used, you know you're in trouble?


"Come on," usually accompanied with a gesture towards the bedroom

7.) What's something you'd like to cross off your spanking bucket list? Being shy is not an option here people. ;)

hmm

8.) Someone comes to you, and says they just started practicing domestic discipline. What's the biggest piece of advice you can give them?

Communication and patience are key. It's important to communicate everything since we don't read minds and be patient. Things aren't going to become perfect overnight or in a couple weeks.


9.) Where is the craziest place you've been spanked?


Hmm, the only place I really get spanked is in the bedroom but he does give me swats out in public occasionally. One time though when we were on vacation and had been at a theme park all day something happened as we were leaving and I ended up over his lap in the back seat of the car in the parking lot. That changed my attitude real quick lol.

Oh! Actually worse than that one time leaving Walmart (I don't remember what I did) but when we got to our car he leaned me over the front and gave me half a dozen swats. That was a bit embarrassing. 


10.) We talked about a spanking bucket list, now let's get a little more into it.. what about a BDSM style bucket list? What's something you'd like to cross off of that?

hmm


11.) Is there a punishment you thought you'd never try, but ended up trying and finding effective?


Lines I guess was something I could never have imagined but Tm has become rather fond of it, much to my disappointment


12.) What is something you wish you knew before you started DD/TTWD?

Well I did know some things, I just didn't take the advice. Really I couldn't bring myself to completely follow the advice. I guess I wish I had had the courage to follow the advice completely.



13.) If you could take a break from one rule, for one week, which rule would it be?

Probably the bedtime rule. I understand the need for it but absolutely hate it lol.


14.) This might sound like a no brainer at first, but really think about it. If you could only have one sort of spanking in your dynamic, would you rather it be discipline or fun?


Discipline


15.) If your HOH/Spanker messed up, and offered to let you spank them, would you? Why/Why not?

No. Even if he would let me I just couldn't do it. He's let me give him a couple swats when he gets a new implement but I only gave him a few swats and it ended up with us both laughing.

16.) What is your favorite form of aftercare?

When he holds me on his lap, I feel so safe and loved


17.) How was DD/spanking brought up to you, or how did you bring it up to your partner?

I brought it up to Tm. Initially I just mentioned it but ended up showing him a website before he agreed to give it a try

18.) If your spanker could use only one implement from here on out, what would they use?

I don't think he could just pick one at this point lol. He's been on this, 'We need more implements' phase lately.


19.) Do you have a favorite pair of panties to wear when you know you're going to be spanked? If so, what are they?


Nope, I end up having to remove them before I even go over his knee anyhow



20.) Unfortunately/fortunately (depending on how you look at it) mind reading hasn't yet been perfected. What's something you want your HOH/Dom/Spanker to know? (For example, don't be afraid to spank harder, or something along those lines.) Don't be afraid, spill!



I'm not going to break if he spanks a little harder and he can be more strict.

*Bonus Question (just because it's fun)- Is there a picture (spanking, dd, Ds, etc related) that you just really love? If so, let's see it!*

Have come across other pics I really liked but can't locate any of them right now. This one isn't bad though. I like how you can clearly see who is in charge but his hand on her is loving and gentle.


No comments:

Post a Comment